Cost effective alternative compared to medium weight leather, thick cotton, HPPE or aramid and avoid double gloving
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Good dexterity and flexibility
- Medium cut protection and high levels of abrasion
- Good grip in dry and slightly oily environments
- The leather pad provides extra safety in terms of grip, cut, abrasion protection and cushioning during stamping applications
- Made with a seamless liner as well as a knitted wrist to offer close fit in cut resistant applications, EDGE® 48-703 combines a good level of cut, abrasion and thermal resistance in one glove.
- In addition, it delivers good sensitivity, fit and cushioning.
- The leather palm re-enforcement provide protection in cut and hot parts handling environment for the worker.