CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHER 10 TO 60 KG TROLLY – FIREX
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers are generally used for industrial fires.
- Ideal agent for class B, C & E fires.
- C02 is electrically non-conductive therefore safe for fighting tires in electrically powered equipment.
- CO2 gas does not deteriorate with storage or freeze in container.
- Purity of our C02 gas reaches 99.98%
- Valve is made from brass provided with safety release valve.
- CO2 extinguishers are made of seamless carbon steel materials to withstand high storage pressure.
- Snow horn with built-in nozzle specially designed to tit our valve to give the most efficient fire suppression.
- After use, C02 disperses without leaving any contamination or corrosive residue
- CO2 is colourless gas which reduces the oxygen of the air around the tire.
- Approved by UAE Civil Defence.
- Manufactured according to International Standards.
- Available in black and red colour.
- Other capacity ot cylinders can be supplied upon request.